Biyernes, Setyembre 28, 2018

I am pleased with Allah

Praise be to God.

I thankful to my Lord, Allah, for these:

1. Boats
2. Planes
3. Jets
4. Clouds
5. Rain

There are lots of things to be thankful for. It is said that if you try to count the blessings of Allah to us, it would not end.

"My mercy embraces all things." [Quran 7:156]

I am thankful as well for this laptop of my mom that she allowed me to borrow. I love poverty. I know it's hard, and you could lose your faith when struck by it. But when we had no electricity a few days ago, in consecutive or in rows of days, I guess 4 days, I still prayed and prayed consistently. I think it was the first time I combined a prayer, during that time. It was so hot in my bed, and it was dark already. It was night. I combined Maghrib and Isha. I'm not quite sure of how to combine a prayer, but I still did based on what I understand. For me, I guess, you just combine the rakaats. So that means, on my part, I should've prayed 8 rakaats. But I only prayed 5 as I wasn't feeling comfortable at that moment. 3 for Maghrib and 2 for Isha. At least I am learning. I then transferred to the bed of my mom close to a window. There's this thing called growth mindset wherein you appreciate a person's work based on the effort, not the outcome. For example, your classmate got an A on the test. You say, "Hey, you did a pretty good job" instead of "You're smart for getting an A". Your classmate who got a C can also be smart. Maybe he's just creative or has a different kind of learning skill. 3 minutes left on the clock. Patience is a key element of success.

"Indeed, Allah is with the patient". Surah Al-Baqarah [2:153]

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento