Linggo, Setyembre 23, 2018

I thank God for this new morning

I'm grateful for:

1. New morning
2. Blossom
3. Serenity
4. Bliss
5. Peace

In the name of God. Praise be to him. He is the Lord of all the worlds. Creator of the heavens and the earth, and he owns all that is between them. It is good to have spiritual knowledge. It's good to be back here writing. If you have anything you would like to tell me, you can drop in a comment below. I have read that your life must be paradise here first, before you can enter Jannah. That doesn't always mean that you are wealthy in money, right? The Prophet Muhammad(peace and blessings be upon him) chose to be poor. As far as I can remember, there was a time that they have to eat leaves of a tree, if I'm correct. Ya Allah. Please provide for us. Make us enter Jannah the easy way. Rich believers, Allah said, will be detained first for some 40 years or 500 years, and the poor believers will enter Jannah first. I'm scared of this, so it's alright for me to live an austere life, provided that I can complete what I can in the 5 pillars of Islam. They say the life in the akhira or the afterlife's time is different from our time here on this world. I think it's much faster there. Allah can do anything. He does what he wills. Let's just trust him. That detainment could be a good place. It's alright. I am becoming contented and satisfied and thankful for what I have. Alhamdulillah.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento