Sabado, Setyembre 29, 2018

All praises are for Allah

In the name of Allah,

I am grateful for:

1. The sky
2. The moon
3. The stars
4. Friends
5. Carpenters

May Allah forgives us all our sins. May he cleanse our souls and grant us an easy path to Jannah or Paradise. I love Allah. I love Prophet Muhammad and all the prophets. I love my brothers. I respect my sisters. Blogger is such a nice platform for writing. I love writing. It reduces stress. I get to spread good too. Subhanallah. God is perfect. That is what Subhanallah means. Such a great phrase. I want to remove greed from my soul. I want to live a humble life for Allah. I am thankful that my parents are still alive. We had our eldest sister in the family pass away from Leukemia. If you could pray for her and do it, I would be thankful. Whatever Allah wills, I must accept. I trust him. He is the Lord of the heavens and of the earth. Some relatives have come, and a carpenter of mom. Am I correct? I just heard. I have read that we shouldn't narrate to others our sins. I think if we do that, we could transfer evil ideas others might copy. Instead, we should talk and act good.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento