Sabado, Setyembre 29, 2018

It's Sunday

This is a good day.

My Lord Allah, I am grateful for:

1. My breathing
2. My thinking
3. My seeing
4. You
5. Me

I get to relax today without schedules except on praying the obligatory prayers. I have 15 minutes to go for writing on this. In the afternoon, I will write again. On the evening, again. Praise be to God. I am oh so thankful. May he forgive us all our sins. God willing. How are you? Are you fine? Are you alright? I hope you are. Today is a good day. I think it can be both good and great. I don't believe much in Zodiac Signs anymore. Not that much anymore. I am scared of Allah. Allah is the God we all worship. Be you a Christian, I know in your heart and spirit, you call on the real God. Allah is an Arabic name for God. Maybe that's he's real name, really. The devil really whispers in us, as told by a video. They are evil. Good thing that the mercy of Allah embraces all things. Without guidance from our Lord, we would do things without knowing if it's right or wrong. We would become like animals. I just turned off the fan again, after turning it on. I want to preserve energy. I want to help my family. There is a ceiling fan here. It gives air to the PC. The heat is beneath the Laptop. I still hope that it will work out fine and doesn't have a problem like a blue screen or restarting consistently in improper shutdown. Writing is fun. I am writing, ain't I? You may say, "You are typing". Still, I am writing. May my words help spread good. God willing, I will reach Paradise. I ask for forgiveness for my family.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento