Biyernes, Setyembre 21, 2018

Hello

I slept up to afternoon. Not my usual routine. I usually wake up early in the morning to pray at 5 am our Fajr prayer. Why did I slept today up to afternoon? I panicked last night. I don't know. I have these ghosts telling everybody what's inside my mind. I was reading some notes on my notebook to make me sleepy, and then I just felt my heart palpitate. This happened a few times already. I hope it won't happen again scarily. I hope it would just be normal. I thought of a way. Anyway. I thank God I'm still alive. At those times, it was somehow hopeless, but I made it through.

I'm grateful for these 5:

1. Still alive
2. Made it though last night's panic
3. Just ate
4. There are two water bottles here
5. God

It's part of my blog or journal when I was still writing in hand to write what I'm grateful for. About 5. It's my reading for 15 minutes after this. Alhamdulillah(Praise be to God).


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento