Linggo, Setyembre 23, 2018

I love Allah


I create modifications or what's easily termed as "mods". You can check my game modifying page on the links on the right side.

I'm grateful for:

1. Modifications
2. Transformation to good
3. Blessings
4. Care
5. Good

I mostly walk in the game. I do it for that's what I will do when I'm in the place Carl Johnson(CJ) is in. I think of Jannah. I wish my family and I will be there. Insha'Allah(God-willing). I am making life simple and good. My mother told me to make my life simple. Islam is beautiful, says my Janitor friend named Shaq Rahim(Forgive me Ya Allah, if I may have spelled this name wrong). It is such a wonderful hobby to write. I fear Allah much, that is why I abstain from sin. Astaghfirullah(I seek forgiveness from Allah). Alhamdulillah(Praise be to God).

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento