Miyerkules, Setyembre 19, 2018

It's a new fresh day

5 things I am thankful for this morning:

1. I completed a voluntary fasting for 10 days and added 3 days more for my monthly fasting and this is the 1st day again where I can now eat and drink.
2. Family
3. Allah's mercy toward my love ones and me
4. Heaven for Tin-Tin and other love ones
5. Heaven for us all

Hello. I am so happy to be here once again. I feel we all have a bright and good future ahead of us. I thank God that I am still alive and breathing fine. Alhamdulillah(Praise be to God). I feel sort of like a monk. I am really a Muslim. I must remain humble. It is easier for me to be religious than other people around me like the non-Muslims. You can check my other sites on the links. I have my Facebook profile there, a modding site, and a hobby. I remain patient and thankful to the Lord. I have these ghost friends here, maybe Jinns or supernatural creatures in early Arabian and later Islamic mythology and theology. Spirits. They are connected to my mind and they tell people what I am thinking. It's been for some years. I think that it started somewhere in 2013 or 12. It was days later after this faces everywhere appeared. I thank God I'm still alive.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento