Biyernes, Enero 11, 2019

Alhamdulillah

In the name of God, I am thankful for good air, peace, halal provision(permissible), love, kindness. Alhamdulillah or praise be to God. Man, I'm thinking. Why did I made this site Emem Masorong? I just thought people did the same? It doesn't mean that if they do them, I too will do it. I thought it was good. I think it's still good now. Allahuakbar or God is the greatest. I just took off the jacket I was wearing. It has a hood. Will I be famous? Only Allah knows for sure. Why an Emem Masorong blog? I'm thinking those people who would like to know more about me can come to this site. I made songs. Some say it's haram. Some say it's halal. There are lots of evil songs. There are only a few halal songs as I know. Would you like to be rich? I want to earn my money the halal way. I'm scared on the Day of Judgement. There's this good site I read a while ago about money in Islam which you can read here: http://www.muhammad-pbuh.com/en/?p=227. Allahuakbar. I so want to go to Jannah or Paradise. I don't want to go to the hellfire. It's not a place for anybody, yet, Allah judges us. I learned a lot about Islam since I embraced Islam again. I became limp and I'm mostly at home. I want to go to a masjid and pray there in congregation. It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever purifies himself in his house then walks to one of the houses of Allaah in order to perform one of the duties enjoined by Allaah, for every two steps he takes, one will erase a sin and the other will raise him one degree in status.” Narrated by Muslim, 666. Allah, may he be glorified and exalted, blessed me with this paranormal beings saying what's inside my mind. If it wasn't for it, I would be far away from Allah, probably. I would become a liar. They helped me speak the truth as they will say that I lied if I lied. They make me feel not alone. I don't know if they're real. I hope they are alright and safe. As far as I know, there are 4 girls, 1 man, and 2 boys. I'm not sure. But I'm sure of the 2 girls. They seem like 3 or 6 years olds. I thought, maybe one day, if they're real, and I hope they are not forced to speak or tortured in any way, as I think, that we would maybe see each other in Paradise. They seem alright. They say health is wealth. I also read that we shouldn't sacrifice our health for attaining riches. Maybe if we need to, we should just get the money in a halal way, and never through anything haram(forbidden).

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento