Huwebes, Enero 31, 2019

Back

Alhamdulillah for recovery, Allah(may he be glorified)'s mercy, passing of tests, angels, prayer. The top religion based result I get when I type on Google, "How to convert to" is with the word, "muslim". In the future, it is said that Islam will be the most populated religion. I still have the beings I'm talking about here with me. Anyways, she's just a girl. They're just girls. I'm not sure about the boys. I wonder why the fat-seeming guy says "envious" or inggit in tagalog. I've been teaching my parents what I learn about Islam. It's fun and challenging. My two siblings here who are younger than me, the girl, the youngest, is now a Christian. The other one, I don't know. Seems like an aethiest. He's a fat one. Back then, I remember he was reading the Quran, and he also told me that money is just a rectangular shaped object. He became the richest, as far as I know, child in the family. The next to the youngest. Bigger than me. Then I did hear him say how money is important. Yes, money is important. But Allahuakbar. Allah is greater. Some say Allahuakbar truly means Allah is greater. Anyways, I hope you're being fed good info from this blog, and that you learn something that will help you and your love ones go to paradise easily. I'm different. I have this style. I'm just me. Anyways. God is good. Allahuakbar. Some say say, "Allahuakbar" when we feel hardship. When we're in anxiety, we can say "Astaghifrullah". I love my family. The best of us, as I remember, are those best to their family. May we achieve Jannatul Firdaus. It's all possible. You might feel like giving up from time to time. I have an idea. You can quit. Yes you can, and I read that it is healthy too. When you pray, you're like saying, "I give up" on that "Allahuakbar", and you raise your hand like you give up. You give up. We place our top part of the body on the lowest part of the ground and praise Allah. Allahuakbar. It is indeed so great but still, Allah is greater. It heals us, you know, when we prostrate. We surrender ourselves to the ever-glorious Allah.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento